Alan Partridge: Give him a second series quote

Alan is having lunch with Tony Hayers. He also needs Peter Linehan who is revamping news and current affairs output at the BBC.


Peter: Tony.

Tony: Peter, hello, how are you?

Peter: Fine, fine.

Tony: Erm, Alan, this is Peter Linehan he’s revamping our current affairs outputs. (Alan shrugs his shoulders)

Peter: We’ve haven’t met, but I liked your chat show.

Alan: Thank you very much.

Peter: Has he given you another series?

Alan: No, he won’t give me one!

Peter: Give him another series you swine!

Alan: Yeah, give me another series you shit!

Tony: Look, Alan I don’t want you to feel… I’ll see you later, Peter. I don’t want you to feel the doors have all closed here at the BBC. If you come up with anything else, then please I dont want you to hesitate…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alan Partridge Big Yellow Taxi Joni Mitchell Quote

 That was Big Yellow Taxi by Joni Mitchell, a song in which Joni complains that they paved paradise to put up a parking lot. A measure which...