16 Inspirational Valentines Quotes by Alan Partridge

We all know the best advice in life comes from a certain Alan Partridge. 

From a failed marriage with Carol, to flings with Sonja and Jill, use these quotes to your peril!
    Let battle commence
  1. Initiation 101: "I'm going to hump ya, like Deputy Dawg would hump ya."
  2. Get it started like a pro: "Let battle commence"
  3. Intercourse compliments: "Well Sonja that was classic intercourse. So, er, thanks. Let's just pop the extractor fan on, get a through draught going."
  4. The best Valentine's Day: "That is the best Valentine's I've had in eight years." Jill: "What did you do eight years ago?" Alan: "Just had a better one... Went to Silverstone. Shook Jackie Stewart's hand. Superb. My marriage fell apart soon after that."
  5. Getting intimate: "Your little finger just touched it!"
  6. Seduction technique: Alan: "No, Jill will be sleeping with me tonight." Jill: "I don't recall saying that." Alan: "Oh come on." Jill: "Yeah, alright then." 
  7. Always keep work and personal lives separate: "Lynn's not my wife. She's my PA. Hard-worker, but there's no affection."
  8. Health benefits of sex: "It's actually quite good for you. It's cardiovascular exercise, because it's like press ups isn't it?"
  9. Always see the bright side: "Actually the best thing I did, was to get thrown out by my wife. She's living with a fitness instructor. He drinks that yellow stuff in tins. He's an idiot."
  10. Mind your appearance: "I was repellent to women for two years"
  11. Valentine's breakfast compliment: "That's the best cooked breakfast I've had since Gary Wilmot's wedding."
  12. Scorcher: "I’m 47. My girlfriend's 33. She's 14 years younger than me. Back of the net!"
  13. Save the big words: Sonja: "Alan, I love you." Alan: "Thanks a lot!"
  14. Always be cautious: "I love you... in a way."
  15. How to get other it: "The day after I confronted her, Carol said she wanted to clear her head so moved out just before Christmas. I sat on the edge of the bath, sobbing and eating a pork pie until the pie was gone - at which point I felt a heck of a lot better."
  16. Best way to spend a date: "Fernando, you’re 22 years old and you’re spending your Saturday afternoon in bed with a girl, you’re wasting your life. It’s a beautiful day. Take her out to a local fort or a Victorian folly."
    Alan Partridge Dan
    Always give the sex face!



1 comment:

  1. the ferrari of the quote based Alan fansites... a bit like Dante... fires

    ReplyDelete

Alan Partridge Big Yellow Taxi Joni Mitchell Quote

 That was Big Yellow Taxi by Joni Mitchell, a song in which Joni complains that they paved paradise to put up a parking lot. A measure which...